2009. december 29., kedd

Well, unfortunately for you guys, I wrote yall a very nice Christmas blog, and for technical reasons, I cant actually get it up here. Boo. And it was a pretty amazing blog too. Very insightful, poignant; it was somewhat of an opus, if you will. But you cant see it... Too bad.

So for new news, I am finally making a bit of an income (though it is fairly meager, I will take it). I was contacted by someone who saw one of my postings at a coffeeshop where I have been advertising website editing. He is a Russian Dr. and he and his wife are starting a new company and their English is not native, so thats pretty much where I come in. Potentially more than just editing in the future, more marketing and such. But that will be down the road, and hopefully I will be able to find something a little more stable in the meantime. And yes mom, I am being careful. You will not lose me in this city...

Anyway, thats most of whats been going on the last few days, just working on this website. You can all check it out if youre interested... www.anti-aging-plan.com Let me know what you think of if you have any suggestions!

And p.s., where is my Christmas elf video??? (ahem, ladies, and Mr. Jim) :)

So, instead of being able to be the first to say Merry Christmas, Ill probably be the last, but Ive always heard, "better late than never" so MERRY CHRISTMAS! And hopefully Ill get my act together and get you the Happy New Year wishes out first! ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése